may cherry!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I almost got robbed!

There are many incidents in our lives that makes us happy or sad. I almost become the victim of a thief.
It was a Thursday night, me and Ruey Wen were at the night market looking for food! Tau Fu Fa Tong Yuen! The street was very crowded, and the hawkers there created a hustle and bustle that made me feel uneasy.
I walk down through the pedestrian walkway calmly. My thoughts were however far away as i was preoccupied with the upcoming gathering dinner which was just around the corner. Suddenly, i heard a SNAP! Then i turn around to find that a middle-aged lady tugged at my bag, which was dangling from my shoulder and she gave me a harsh harsh PUSH!
I turn to my bag only to realise that there's a big hole at the corner of the bag! ARGH... THAT EVIL EVIL PERSON! and my BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BAG...
I consider myself to be really LUCKY coz nothing valueble was gone! and by the way the bag does not belongs to me... it belongs to Ruey Wen... SORRY ABOUT IT DEAR!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM , Blogger MJ said...

OH MY GAWD! Thanks goodness you were unharmed! sad that the world is not getting any safer! sigh

Jye

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home