may cherry!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Making new buddies!


Well... I miss those days espeacially shopping for clothes in 1U with my best buddy RUEY WEN, eventough we have really different taste in fasion. However, at least we are not going to catfight over the same piece of clothing... heheh...
The very first thing when i arrived at my current house is go for grocery shopping... (don't blame gurls from doing it) and I enjoy it lol...


After meeting up new people and making some new friends from the Orientation week, I proposed that spending time together on buying stuff will be the best excuses to kill time! *evil grin... heheh...

NO LA! (malaysian slang) That's not what I really meant!

I have been going for grocery shopping almost every weekend with Evelynn (the gurl who pokes!)... and we brought our new friend along who's doing the same course as I'm, Jacyn (a bruneian.. hey new word to my dictionary!). Oh... and I caught a pic of them in central market buying vege (luv them)! erhm... the one on the left behind the stall... yah she's the shopkeeper, nice lady, selling vege at a reasonable price in central market... sorry about that... back into our topic, the middle one is Evelynn and Jacyn at the side.

Both of them are lovely and friendly, furthermore we share many things in common (coz sitting in the same boat mah!), I'm just glad that we meet each other. Thanx gurls!

I'm going to make this short coz i'm so tired I'm going to sleep now...
OMG/ wo the tian! it's one o'clock liao.... tmr still have lecture early in the morning le!


ELing signing off!
Cheers*
haha.... about the pearl bubble tea... we juz discovered it next to the central market
cute bartenders serving!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home