may cherry!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Passionate but sicked of PSYC1104!

Trying not to make any complains about this topic! *coz basically i don't want to regret on choosing this as an elective

Hahah.. anyway, I have never thought that i would take up such ridiculous topic in my lifetime! Seriously... i still don't understand why i have put PSYCHOLOGY down into my enrolment list and marked with a "*", which basically means IMPORTANT. *furthermore, before this I can't even spell psychology correctly.First day in lecture was odd, the lecture hall is HUGE and packed with lots of student, *they just swam out from no where! and none of them i know who's not born and breed here in Adelaide. It was kinda scary, being such a odd ball in class, especially being a student with black hair which stands out so much... *aih... paiseh'nya!

However, to my surprise, I fell for the topic. Psychology is really interesting and amazing by how you can predicted someone behaviour and mind. And often predictions made were pretty much accurate! From there I could see how we can apply knowledge from these topic to various field in our everyday life, such as issues related to family, education, work, treatment... etc (even training little animals to do unnatural routines) AMAZING!

As a matter of fact, I have been doing lots of reading and prep before class... it's exhausting! I have been up until early morning for the past few days just for the prep! To make matters worse, i just realise that i have to hand in my assignments in a few more weeks time... *oh gosh i haven't even prepare or read up any external information about my assignment, and I'm so going to flung this paper... but I hope not!

This few days, my roommate have been really stressful too, she has to attend a clinical placement at the emergency ward in Adelaide Hospital tomorrow, and this is her first time! She just have stay up late at night too, and I can see how nervous she is!
That night, she COOKED me supper!
To be honest, this is the best comfort food i had since arriving Adelaide!
*Shrimp and Leek Fried Rice (Japanese style) LOVE IT!

All thanx to Chi Young!

*don't let her looks deceived you, she's a really GOOD drinker!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home